Saturday, April 7, 2012

Earth Day!

I have been waiting ALL year for Earth Day! I was all ready to teach The Lorax and the Giving Tree and all about recycling back in September, and when we mapped our curriculum and decided to do it in APRIL, I thought I couldn't wait. BUT it is here...along with nonfiction text structure! Here is the first part of my Earth Day plans ...the nonfiction part. Pretty sure there is going to be much more yet to come!


You can get this unit at my NEW TpT store:
Earth Day Unit

If you buy it, maybe I'll get enough money to buy one of these:) (one day...)
Toyota Prius

In case you are interested, something to make you go vegetarian:
Eat This:

Not That:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth - cute blog...I love the stars. The earth day activity is cute too. I taught second for several years but now I'm back in first. I miss second a lot. I'm your newest follower. Come on over and visit me sometime...I love sharing ideas.
    Vicky
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Missing-number-math-freebie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again so sorry about the link...here is my real link:
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Great blog, super cute!

    I'm nominating you for the Leibster Award! Check out my blog to find out the details :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Tami
    blessedinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete