Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter!

In honor of Easter, I picked up some plastic Easter eggs for $1.00 at ACMoore. I got this idea from Laura Candler for Easter Egg showdown:

Easter Egg Showdown

Then I adapted it for a subtraction and addition review to put in a center. I'm going to print the strips on cardstock and put them into eggs. Then students get to open the eggs and try to find matches. Then they can write down all of their matching equations on the recording half-sheets for accountability.

Finally, they can use their ANGRY BIRDS mats to solve the problems using dry erase markers.
Easter Egg Arithmetic Center


1 comment:

  1. I nominated your for a Liebster Award! To participate, visit my website and follow the directions (don't forget to leave a comment on my blog when you finish with a link back to your answers :)



    Teaching and Tapas: 2nd Grade in Spain


    - Alyssha

    ReplyDelete